- Featured alumnus: Adam Werle (May 10, 2021)
- UW Linguistics welcomes Myriam Lapierre (May 10, 2021)
- Faculty involvement in Linguistic Society of America (May 10, 2021)
- Featured Language: Inuktitut (October 2, 2020)
- The 24th Meeting of the Austronesian Formal Linguistics Association (AFLA) (October 8, 2016)
- C.m. Downey, Shannon Drizin, Levon Haroutunian, and Shivin Thukral. 2022. Multilingual unsupervised sequence segmentation transfers to extremely low-resource languages. In Proceedings of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers), pages 5331–5346, Dublin, Ireland. Association for Computational Linguistics.