- Featured language: Kham (May 10, 2021)
- Featured Language: Inuktitut (October 2, 2020)
- The 24th Meeting of the Austronesian Formal Linguistics Association (AFLA) (October 8, 2016)
- C.m. Downey, Shannon Drizin, Levon Haroutunian, and Shivin Thukral. 2022. Multilingual unsupervised sequence segmentation transfers to extremely low-resource languages. In Proceedings of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers), pages 5331–5346, Dublin, Ireland. Association for Computational Linguistics.
- C.m. Downey, Fei Xia, Gina-Anne Levow, and Shane Steinert-Threlkeld. 2022. A Masked Segmental Language Model for Unsupervised Natural Language Segmentation. In Proceedings of the 19th SIGMORPHON Workshop on Computational Research in Phonetics, Phonology, and Morphology, pages 39–50, Seattle, Washington. Association for Computational Linguistics
- Sugar, Alexander; Abulimiti, Zaoreguli. Severing idiosyncratic case from the lexical verb in Uyghur-Chinese code switching. Proceedings of the Linguistic Society of America, [S.l.], v. 4, p. 15:1-15, mar. 2019. ISSN 2473-8689. Available at: <https://journals.linguisticsociety.org/proceedings/index.php/PLSA/article/view/4513>. Date accessed: 18 mar. 2019. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3765/plsa.v4i1.4513.