- Featured alumnus: Adam Werle (May 10, 2021)
- Featured language: Kham (May 10, 2021)
- Student News (May 10, 2021)
- Faculty involvement in Linguistic Society of America (May 10, 2021)
- Department welcomes Naja Ferjan Ramirez to the faculty (April 30, 2019)
- Sugar, Alexander; Abulimiti, Zaoreguli. Severing idiosyncratic case from the lexical verb in Uyghur-Chinese code switching. Proceedings of the Linguistic Society of America, [S.l.], v. 4, p. 15:1-15, mar. 2019. ISSN 2473-8689. Available at: <https://journals.linguisticsociety.org/proceedings/index.php/PLSA/article/view/4513>. Date accessed: 18 mar. 2019. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3765/plsa.v4i1.4513.