The Humanities Academic Services Center provides advising to undergraduates. Please contact the Humanities Academic Services Center to:
- Explore whether the linguistics major is a good fit for your interests/career goals.
- Declare or change your major.
- Explore the Data Science Minor.
- Put together a degree plan.
- Discuss resources that can help if you are struggling in your linguistics courses.
- Apply for Linguistics Departmental Honors.
- Check your progress towards fulfillment of undergraduate degree requirements.
- Learn how to get involved in undergraduate research.
- File an application for graduation.
- Register for independent study credits.
Need an add code for a class? First check the course listing on the Time Schedule for a waitlist. If there isn't one, contact the instructor.
And check out the Humanities First program!
For questions about general linguistics and computational track PhD programs, you may contact the Graduate Program Coordinator, Toshiyuki Ogihara or the Alternate Graduate Program Coordinator, Sharon Hargus at email@example.com. Please consult the frequently asked questions before contacting the advisers. Alternatively, if you have selected an advisor, please contact them.