The Humanities Academic Services Center provides advising to undergraduates. Please contact the Humanities Academic Services Center to get started:
- Explore whether the linguistics major is a good fit for your interests/career goals.
- Declare or change your major.
- Explore the Data Science Minor.
- Put together a degree plan.
- Discuss resources that can help if you are struggling in your linguistics courses.
- Apply for Linguistics Departmental Honors.
- Check your progress towards fulfillment of undergraduate degree requirements.
- Learn how to get involved in undergraduate research.
- File an application for graduation.
Need an add code for a class? First check the course listing on the Time Schedule for a waitlist. If there isn't one, contact the instructor.
And check out the Humanities First program!
For questions about general linguistics MA/PhD programs, you may contact the Graduate Program Coordinator, Toshiyuki Ogihara or the Alternate Graduate Program Coordinator, Barbara Citko at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult the frequently asked questions before contacting the advisers.