The Humanities Academic Services Center provides advising to undergraduates. Please contact the Humanities Academic Services Center to get started:
- Explore whether the linguistics major is a good fit for your interests/career goals.
- Declare or change your major.
- Put together a degree plan.
- Discuss resources that can help if you are struggling in your linguistics courses.
- Apply for Linguistics Departmental Honors.
- Check your progress towards fulfillment of undergraduate degree requirements.
- Learn how to get involved in undergraduate research.
- File an application for graduation.
For questions about general linguistics MA/PhD programs, you may contact the Graduate Program Coordinator, Toshiyuki Ogihara or the Alternate Graduate Program Coordinator, Barbara Citko at email@example.com. Please consult the frequently asked questions before contacting the advisers.