- Alumna Lesley Carmichael (September 3, 2021)
- Faculty Profile: Qi Cheng (September 3, 2021)
- Faculty Profile (May 10, 2021)
- UW Linguistics welcomes Dr. Akira Omaki this Summer 2016 (April 26, 2016)
- C.m. Downey, Shannon Drizin, Levon Haroutunian, and Shivin Thukral. 2022. Multilingual unsupervised sequence segmentation transfers to extremely low-resource languages. In Proceedings of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers), pages 5331–5346, Dublin, Ireland. Association for Computational Linguistics.
- C.m. Downey, Fei Xia, Gina-Anne Levow, and Shane Steinert-Threlkeld. 2022. A Masked Segmental Language Model for Unsupervised Natural Language Segmentation. In Proceedings of the 19th SIGMORPHON Workshop on Computational Research in Phonetics, Phonology, and Morphology, pages 39–50, Seattle, Washington. Association for Computational Linguistics