If you are interested in applying to faculty to work on research, whether on one of the projects advertised, or an independant or other project, here are the steps to apply:
- Find a Faculty member and or a Project
- Read up on these, look at areas of interest, prerequisites, etc.
- Email the Faculty member/Project head:
- In the email share something about yourself and why you are interested in the research. AND
- Attach an application with all relevant info filled out: Undergraduate Research Application Form (DOC)
Instructions for filling out the Undergraduate Research Application Form (DOC):
- Download the form and fill out the categories which apply to your application
- If possible, when saving your application, save as .pdf and sent to the faculty in pdf format. (This preserves the structure better and can make it more readable).