- Student Financial Aid
- Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
- Undergraduate Research Program: Research Funding
- Graduate Financial Aid and Assistantships
- Graduate Student Travel Awards
- Request for Graduate Student Travel Form (PDF)
Opportunities for study outside the University of Washington are available through Fulbright grants, through the Alaska Native Language Center and through other grants and exchanges.
Occasionally the department has hourly positions open for communications, administrative, and reader/grader positions. Pay depends on education, experience, and job duties. See the UW HR website for job profiles and the minimum rates for the City of Seattle. The department complies with all University and City of Seattle minimum rates.