- Student Financial Aid
- Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
- Undergraduate Research Program: Research Funding
Opportunities for study outside the University of Washington are available through Fulbright grants, through the Alaska Native Language Center and through other grants and exchanges.
Occasionally the department has hourly positions open for communications, administrative, and reader/grader positions. Pay depends on education, experience, and job duties. See the UW HR website for job profiles and the minimum rates for the City of Seattle. The department complies with all University and City of Seattle minimum rates.
The following are the rates for July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021:
- Undergraduate student without previous experience performing that specific work $16.72/hour
- Undergraduate student with experience performing that specific work $17-17.34/hour
- Graduate student without experience performing that specific work $20/hour
- Graduate student with experience performing that specific work $20.22-$20.63/hour
Faculty looking to hire must consult with the administrator before extending an offer to ensure that we comply with all HR regulations.